Mixtrack Help!? Anyone Using This Thing?

CRoberson757

Well, grabbed the Mixtrack...
and of course with my great luck in this music + computer game haha Nothin wants to work right.. I know now why these "old Heads" stick to analog stuff haha..

anywayz.. I got the mixtrack..
im runnin a MAC snowleapord all that.. only had VDJhome at first of course..that wont work but for 10 mins wit ur controller for the demo. everything works fine.

I found a Full version, got Pro, and now VDJ wont recognize the controller at all. NOTHING. works on it..

Any clues as to why ?

Moving on to the software that came wit it..The traktor LE ...
installed it.. loaded it up. none of the buttons are mapped, play on left deck Cue's left deck...pitch control rew, and ffw's.. i go into pref. to try to change it..and its recognizing my mixtrack as a "Kontrol L1" or sum shit like that.. completely diff controller..so again no dice. .

I tried this on my PC aswell, runnin windows Xp, Exact. Same problems on both software programs..

I use a Lexicon Lambda audio interface.. tried on both.
I always tried my Mbox 2.. on Both.

i hear to get the Audio 2 Dj soundcard..highly recommended..but does that mean...thats the only shit it gon work with ? or what? lol cause i cant think of what else cud b causing a Problem..im jus tryna get it in. haha Longer than 10 min's at a time on my VDJ demo. haha

Any advice is greatly. Greatly. Appreciated..
Thanks again guys

Back