Mixing Wolume Problem

Equivocal

Hi
I dont know what I've done but some of my channels are locked in a certain level of wolume I can change while I listen but when I stop and start again they return same point. I've check there are no aoutomation clips. I am using FL Studio

Last edited:
Sometimes when you automate the volume of certain channel in the mixer, and then you delete that automation, the mixer knob will "get stuck" as you say. That's why I normally automate the volume on the step sequencer window, the second of those two little buttons at the left of the instrument. I really don't know if there's a way to fix this.

i remember that the automation always do this, because the volume at the end is probably not been edited yet.automation stays at wherever you put it and the end value will always churn unless you lengthen or make it unique.

Yeah this pisses me off. All i do to fix it though is put the volume back to where i want it to be and create another automation clip.

go into the browser and look for current project > automation. find the automation thats causing the problem right click it and edit events. in the new window that pops up hit CTRL+A then press delete. that should delete any set levels or accidental recording.

Last edited:
Back