Miranda Writes

I respect her content, but mehhhhh....she cute tho, I'd smash, then probably DL her mixtape. Might not listen to it, tho.

I respect her content, but mehhhhh....she cute tho, I'd smash, then probably DL her mixtape. Might not listen to it, tho.

So you're implying the only time you would be into an MC who is female is when/if you're getting some? Don't be a douchebag as it's not a positive trait.

So you're implying the only time you would be into an MC who is female is when/if you're getting some? Don't be a douchebag as it's not a positive trait.
Hey....I've no shame in my game, LOL. I appreciate these fine specimen of femininity kickin' knowledge-I really do, but they lackin' tho. Either they voice idon't fit the type of delivery they using, they delivery is wack, or the content is just mehhhh. No offense, but I'm just keeping it 100.
On the flipside, you got these ugly-ass, bulldykin', QotR swamp donkeys who got the delivery and content, but they look like Gnarls Barkley.
This is why Nicki Minaj is the best. And I'm not talmbout blonde haired, pop radio Nicki, but the new, black haired, back on her gutta shit Nicki. She's the full package-face it.

Nicki is dope to her Barbie Stans only and just as it was with me in the 90s I don't champion any emcee from a strictly moral standpoint as unlike the males, female MCs never had an artistic middle ground outside of being hypersexual or asexual and that harms because the fact that after and since the mid 90s, minus certain exceptions, females have had to act in accordance with and acquiescence to male fantasies and when they didn't, just as it is with males who don't disrespect women when performing Hip Hop, their sexuality was questioned. As far as women on the opposite end of the spectrum in the battle circuit, women who don't fit what defines heteronormative in behavior and appearance have it just as hard as straight females who don't play up assigned social roles that give way to sexism and misogyny.

Last edited:
I see what your saying, but I can think a few femcees that were able to...uh...straddle that line of dope emceeing without having to sacrifice their sexuality.
Ladybug of Digable Planets
Eve
Solé
Sasha GoHard
Mother Superior
Northern State (even though they suck)
Kitty Pryde
Remy Ma
Salt n Pepa
....even Monie Love, MC Lyte and that one chick that used to rock with her back in the day.
Of course, Kim and Foxy fucced it up for the next 20 years.

I remember Northern State but didn't feel 'em, were I a decade younger and into Drill Music I would listen to Sasha Go Hard, Kitty Pryde judging from name alone sounds laughable and about Lyte was it:

Last edited:
Lin Que was dope back in the day. Forgot all about her. Sista Souljah and Yo Yo were two more I forgot to mention. Forgot about MIA X, she was dope back during The No Limit days.

Last edited:
femcees always have a wackness about them it seems. few exceptions like mc lyte but its few. rasheeda from l&hh is ass, nikki is half ass all those drill chicks are ass except dreezy, she's half ass though. i didn't look at any of the videos but i will now though, i'm looking for some dope femcees.

Back