Metronome Sync Traktor and Mainstage???

halfandhalf

Any suggestions on how to do this? I have been able to use the Traktor master clock to send the tempo information to Mainstage through the Traktor Virtual Output, but when I do this, the metronome in both programs are completely out of sync. It's not something that I can fix with the delay compensation tool in the midi clock section in Traktor, because every time I click the play/pause or sync button in Traktor, it changes the sync of the metronome in Mainstage, so in order to sync the two together, I have to click the sync button a bunch of times hoping that it aligns with the metronome in Mainstage. Is there any way to automatically sync and align the metronome in Mainstage with the one in Traktor kind of like Traktor does with Maschine?? (when synced with Maschine, Traktor waits until the right point to send the metronome information even if you press sync or play/pause too early or late).

Unfortunately this is not possible. Mainstage doesn't sync to Midi Beat Clock in the same manner that DAW's do.

Back