message to all icq online dj's!!

G

Giobeeste

hi,

all dj's who have icq post their icq numbers right here...
so we can all keep in touch in icq and we can discuss music there (a lot faster than a forum)

we can meaby also set up a database?

tnx!

This is a good idea.I doubt that ICQ can replace a forum. Ill move this thread to the general section of this forum. I will passon your idea to Mano1

mmhhh... why?

I mean, what exactly would you like to see on onlineDJ.com?

The structure is here, and the people too!
There are more than 100 messages posted daily.. and I know forums where people post more than 1000 per day! and believe me it's very fast and works fine.

By the way read the features which will be added soon:

. private messaging
. buddy list

And also a chat room.

You know,...why do you think that all DJ's on kine have time to message back and forth and talk while they are online. I know for myself as a person that works on the computer all day long have to turn off my ICQ because I can never get any work done.

Beyond all that, why not support this site?

Mano works very hard along with all the people who post here and the moderators to keep this site going. Mano pays for the hosting every month and dedicates several hours every day to improving this site because he wants to have a space for the the music community to grow and learn from eachother.. :D That's all!

I agree! It's not easy giving that kind of time to a web project.

:D yay! more support! thanks ;)
take care

there will be private messaging and buddy list and more on this site soon anyway :)

Mano, I just read Chapter 7 in a book I am reading, good stuff bro!

oh h hehe :) New Masters of Flash yes :)
it's a bit off topic though (witht he current thread) ;)
thanks for the comments

Back