Mastering for FREE

Beaver

Hi, I want to practice mastering tracks and am offering my services for free to anyone interested. I will master your tracks absolutely free, in exchange for some feedback. If you're interested, you can contact me here.

Sorry to distribute your thread but as well I can master your tracks for free on exchange of likes and you can send your track to this email with bpm together: Nikoloz.kavtaradze@icloud.com , I am from Georgia and cooking music more that 4 years now so if you need to learn how to start master your tracks minimum u can put on master mixer is compressor, IQ and Limiter so even last I can mix it without sound design, the last one is not free because it needs a lot time and dedication.
Have a nice day and thanks

Sorry to distribute your thread but as well I can master your tracks for free on exchange of likes and you can send your track to this email with bpm together: Nikoloz.kavtaradze@icloud.com , I am from Georgia and cooking music more that 4 years now so if you need to learn how to start master your tracks minimum u can put on master mixer is compressor, IQ and Limiter so even last I can mix it without sound design, the last one is not free because it needs a lot time and dedication.
Have a nice day and thanks

Did you have a listen to my track, what do you think your mastering can offer it in ways of sonic improvement.

OK, your English isn't great! Not sure why you mentioned "social Media" or what you mean about "write around drop" and "DJ responsible" I didn't mention social media.

Which track did you listen to? So I know which you mean is dry.

My friend I English is okay because me cook Dancehall music so everywhere I practice it, about social media I do not use it at all because it gave me mental issue and now about your track it need some ambient sound or effects if you interesting we can make collaborate.

Back