Mastering for FREE

Beaver

Hi, I want to practice mastering tracks and am offering my services for free to anyone interested. I will master your tracks absolutely free, in exchange for some feedback. If you're interested, you can contact me here.

Sorry to distribute your thread but as well I can master your tracks for free on exchange of likes and you can send your track to this email with bpm together: Nikoloz.kavtaradze@icloud.com , I am from Georgia and cooking music more that 4 years now so if you need to learn how to start master your tracks minimum u can put on master mixer is compressor, IQ and Limiter so even last I can mix it without sound design, the last one is not free because it needs a lot time and dedication.
Have a nice day and thanks

Sorry to distribute your thread but as well I can master your tracks for free on exchange of likes and you can send your track to this email with bpm together: Nikoloz.kavtaradze@icloud.com , I am from Georgia and cooking music more that 4 years now so if you need to learn how to start master your tracks minimum u can put on master mixer is compressor, IQ and Limiter so even last I can mix it without sound design, the last one is not free because it needs a lot time and dedication.
Have a nice day and thanks

Did you have a listen to my track, what do you think your mastering can offer it in ways of sonic improvement.

Back