Maschine meets its match with akais new mpc intergarted software/hardware, at last.

Glad you posted this

I saw this and came staright over to the forum. If you didn't post it, I would have. Regardless of what it can do, it looks dreamy. Before I mastered Reason...hell even before Maschine came out, I was saying that they should do this. Roland beat them by 4 years but Maschine changed the concept entirely.

Word, maschine was a game changer for sampling and I do nothing else on it but working with vsts and my motif is a bit of a pain. The number one reason I might get this is cause of the external midi uses which I prefer over vsts cause of fast browsing and no crashes which happen alot on my setup.

if they come out with a version without all the inputs or the interface attached, then i might get it. Only because i already have an interfce and it can read the mpc sequences. I dont own an mpc anymore and i got so many beats backed up this seems like it would be easier instead of tracking them out of an mpc.

Last edited:
Hopefully the converters dont suck. So it has 2 midi in and 4 midi out how many external devices can you have hooked up? Woulde if I would still need a interface with multiple inputs to moniter all sounds.

Back