Madd Mary

Here we go with this shit.

Call it what you want but if you know what cultural misappropriation is, Iggy and others like her embody it in the current era of musical gentrification and as someone who is of Mary's ethnicity I am pro-Black minus the stereotypes commonly associated with it and I despise the whitewashing of a culture that started with us and Latinos.

Last edited:
Its the same story:
Hot female rapper hits the mainstream, now every bum-ass underground rapper chick got something to say, makin' diss records and shit. Anyone remember the last time a no-name rap chick blew up and had success off a diss record? I'll wait, its my day off. There are plenty of white female rappers out in the wild-I don't hear any of these "pro-black" rap broads gettin' at 'em. Same thing happened to that dusty b@tch who tried to get at Nicki on some poetic, "pro-decency" boolshit-she prolly still workin' at McDonald's.
GTFOH, shit is sour grapes. The ONLY chick that got a reason to get at Iggy is Lil' Debbie, b@tches been swagger-jackin her for the last two years.

Oh, and by the way, STFU benji2, I know his ass gonna come in here and try to say something.

Back