Machine Gun Kelly Says 50 Cent Taunted Diddy Outside Of His Trailer Before Gunplay Fi

Machine Gun Kelly shares his account of what happened during the brawl between Gunplay and members of 50 Cent’s entourage.

Details in regards to the fight that included Miami rapperGunplay and alleged members of 50 Cent’s entourage have continued to emerge following the melee which took place in a parking lot during the taping of the BET Hip Hop Awards on September 29.

While appearing on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, Bad Boy artist Machine Gun Kelly offered up another account of what went down during the taping of the awards show. According to the rapper, just minutes prior to the fight 50 Cent made a few sarcastic comments about Diddy outside of the Bad Boy Records founder’s trailer.

“I was about to go say ‘what’s up’ and introduce myself to Gunplay right when that was about to happen,” MGK explained. “Right before that happened Fifty came up to Puff – I think it was the other way around…I don’t like to stay in one place I like to roam and just look at people so I was just roaming through the trailers and I just remember Fifty coming up outside of Puff’s trailer and being like, but Puff was on the inside of his trailer so he said to somebody and was like, ‘What kind of money Puff say he was getting again? I can count that shit on one hand man’…I thought it was all funny and sarcastic and then two seconds later the whole Gunplay thing popped off.”
To view full story >> Machine Gun Kelly Says 50 Cent Taunted Diddy Outside Of His Trailer Before Gunplay Fight

just saw tmz has a video of 50 bowling with gunplays chain on lol
hahaha 50 is too funny..

completely unrelated but the next ideo on youtube was this one old interview of fifty : Rapper 50 Cent Thinks Like a Harvard Businessman - YouTube
Dunno man, the suits looks weird on him haha and that pinky ring...man...
Hiphop must be a joke for him lol

On the other hand, one of my friend met with Gunplay and his crew his first day while on vacation in Miami... told me they are a bunch of broke people. They tried to get their lunch paid by my friend because they thought he was rich (well he was stuntin in Louis Vuitton, coming from France, renting supercars lol)...

Last edited:
50 is not a real gangster. He is an entertainer like everyone else. If ever he gets out of line or too big headed he will be cut off and broke.

50 is not a real gangster. He is an entertainer like everyone else. If ever he gets out of line or too big headed he will be cut off and broke.

50 sliced up dudes faces in the hood, dude sold crack when you was home, lost his moma when he was like 8, had nobody and came up big

jealous ass dudes hatin on him makin me sick, i'm not a stan or anything but i study success and 50 made it big,

cut off and broke ? cut off by who ?

50 cent IS a business, he drop the label, not the label him bahaha

smh...whats a real gangster to u?

i dont agree with anything u said except that hes an entertainer...maybe at some point if he crosses the wrong people, than he can get touched, but he spends so much money on security i dont think that will ever happen

50 sliced up dudes faces in the hood, dude sold crack when you was home, lost his moma when he was like 8, had nobody and came up big

jealous ass dudes hatin on him makin me sick, i'm not a stan or anything but i study success and 50 made it big,

Ever heard of a guy by the name of Jimmy Iovine? All major artists, a criteria 50 falls in, are controlled. He does want he wants when he wants as long as he doesn't go outside the lines. He was big but will never be as big as Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Whitney Houston, etc. What happened to them?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

50 sliced up dudes faces in the hood? According to whom? 50? 50 cent sold crack? You talking about it like that's Nobel Peace Prize worthy. 50 had nobody? 50 had his grandmother and Jam Master Jay. Jealous dudes hating on 50 make you sick? Let me tell you what makes me sick. Ignorant people who call others "haters" because they disagree with them. How am I hating on 50? By calling him an entertainer? This doesn't make any sense. How is this being jealous? If I had to slice dudes up and sell crack to get where 50 is I'd rather be where I am now. You call that a success? Yes, he sold drugs. Yes, he was shot 9 times. Yes, he sold a lot of records. Yes, he made a lot of money. NOW, he has NOTHING relevant to talk about.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

smh...whats a real gangster to u?

i dont agree with anything u said except that hes an entertainer...maybe at some point if he crosses the wrong people, than he can get touched, but he spends so much money on security i dont think that will ever happen

You are on here talking about what a real gangster is or isn't? Is this what you aspire to be? Is this a role model? HELL NO! As far as 50 being a real gangster, you answered the question when you said that he spends so much money on security. Think about it.

Lmao at 50. I'd like to sit there and see you count that money. Don't care if I gotta sit there for a couple weeks you counting your stacks, you'll still end up well short of HALF of what Diddy got.

And Diddy got his own murda crew, just ask B.I.G.

Lmao at 50. I'd like to sit there and see you count that money. Don't care if I gotta sit there for a couple weeks you counting your stacks, you'll still end up well short of HALF of what Diddy got.

And Diddy got his own murda crew, just ask B.I.G.

Diddy is worth a half a billion dollars. 50 Cent got baby money.

50 and diddy been beefin since diddy kept mase from signing to g unit

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

who is gunplay I here the name but no music

50 got known from this song. By having other niggas names in his mouth like dicks.

Then when real rappers fired shots back, he said he was just "joking".

50 Cent is a ...troll.jpg

Last edited:
Ever heard of a guy by the name of Jimmy Iovine? All major artists, a criteria 50 falls in, are controlled. He does want he wants when he wants as long as he doesn't go outside the lines. He was big but will never be as big as Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Whitney Houston, etc. What happened to them?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

50 sliced up dudes faces in the hood? According to whom? 50? 50 cent sold crack? You talking about it like that's Nobel Peace Prize worthy. 50 had nobody? 50 had his grandmother and Jam Master Jay. Jealous dudes hating on 50 make you sick? Let me tell you what makes me sick. Ignorant people who call others "haters" because they disagree with them. How am I hating on 50? By calling him an entertainer? This doesn't make any sense. How is this being jealous? If I had to slice dudes up and sell crack to get where 50 is I'd rather be where I am now. You call that a success? Yes, he sold drugs. Yes, he was shot 9 times. Yes, he sold a lot of records. Yes, he made a lot of money. NOW, he has NOTHING relevant to talk about.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

You are on here talking about what a real gangster is or isn't? Is this what you aspire to be? Is this a role model? HELL NO! As far as 50 being a real gangster, you answered the question when you said that he spends so much money on security. Think about it.

You have a sheltered view of life.

You out your god damn mind... He aint ****in with Jimmy. If he dropped the label, why he still got one album left on there?

If he got so much clout, why did it get pushed back AGAIN, and now to 2013?

I don't know about slicing faces and selling crack, but it's well known that fifty sold pistols around the way.

50's nickname before rap was Boo Boo.
And puffy is rumored a homo amogst other things.

Whats funny is, people think I joke about that.

Thats not saying he never did dirt though, who knows what goes on in the mind of 50.. he likes picking fights, just wait till he loses one. Untill then, **** it..

And who cares about who got more money, after all the mills, they can afford the same shit and do everything the other one is doing and still have hella paper. murder only cost so much, remeber that.. (just an example)

Back