Lupe Fiasco #1234 video

I kinda miss the old Lupe. He's too preachy and whiny for me now.

As much as i don't like preachy people, i really like this imagery and concept of this video.

If you can get passed the preachiness lupe has been dropping pretty solid stuff with good messages lately.

This video is pretty much a part of the problem: divide-and-conquer mentality.

This is no different than watching Fox News or CNN trying to preach about what is wrong with America. If people have problems with America, they can always cross the border.

I am doing fine here.

Man i always appreciate lupe's genius lyrics, but his new stuff doesnt compare to the cool. his best album IMO

The fact you would even say this shows just how bad you're doing.

They already got you.

desire got a point. Most people will complain without actually doing anything. Especially rappers. especially "conscious" rappers

They already got you.

Ain't nobody got nothin'. Just cause the masses are f***ed up don't mean I'm with them. My life is fine. I am not out here ignorant and suffering.

You act like we are all in this together. I'm not. I am here to exploit the weak culture, not save it. I only aim to take advantage to suit my own selfish needs. You save yourselves.

Ain't nobody got nothin'. Just cause the masses are f***ed up don't mean I'm with them. My life is fine. I am not out here ignorant and suffering.

You act like we are all in this together. I'm not. I am here to exploit the weak culture, not save it. I only aim to take advantage to suit my own selfish needs. You save yourselves.

A slave exploiting other slaves is still a slave. He's just an Uncle Tom too.

All you're saying is that as long as you can take scraps from other people to add to your own then you're content.

You're happy to wear the shackles as long as yours are a little bit shinier than the next man's.

You need to get your mind right son.

Exploiting human nature is human nature......and we are all slaves to human nature.

Like when was the last time you seen an add for broccoli and how often do you crave broccoli? Would it be reasonable to assume that the people who make adds for chocolate are conspiring to suppress your natural cravings for broccoli?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

They already got you.

Who is They?

You need to get your mind right son.

Nope. Not at all.

And don't be coming up in here like you got all the answers. Your lil' master vs. slave rant is tired. Slavery in America ended over a century ago. If you cannot get past that, you are a fool. Run that game on somebody else. That stuff don't work on me.

I ain't nobody's slave, except for my girl. She got me whipped, bro. That loving is like no other!

Back