Looking for feedback on my new track!

twotonereb

Hi everybody,

I just put out a new Electro House track, and was wondering what everyone thought about it. You can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/bolkster/almost-there

Any and all criticism is welcome. Feel free to say it sucks, or it's awful; I can take it. In fact, I urge you to if that's your opinion. Also, feel free to leave a link to your tracks below so I can return the favor! Thanks.

I like it. It's pretty good. I feel like it's just missing one thing. Maybe a modulation or even some sort of breakdown. But it's actually really good I don't really have any qualms with it. Also the synth solo was great. Do you play keys?

I appreciate the feedback, thanks man! I totally agree with you about it missing that one thing. Maybe modulating the sounds coming in on the last 1/4th of every bar during the drop, or maybe even changing them entirely in the second drop. About the synth solo - thanks a lot for that compliment. It took me hours to perfect it, and although i don't play the piano I'm sure my experience from producing helped a lot (I write almost all of my melodies on a keyboard before drawing them in).

I checked your soundcloud and I gotta say I'm loving your track "5 Score." Really nice drop, the synths are too cool. I especially like that big pad; it blends well with the original melody in the song. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Back