Looking for Drum Kit Website!!!!

Dreday

Any good websites that offer drum kits and different sounds and presets? I have been looking all over google but i want a couple sites has everything in one place. Free or Buy, Doesn't matter to me!

Styles - Hip Hop, Pop, Boom Bap,

Hey here is a link to a post about presets and where to find them. It has links too. Just click, it's easy.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-started/heres-where-buy-sounds-yay-485809/

Also, I love making my own drum sounds on Ableton Operator. It like a real drum machine but even more complex and digging in kinda of a thing. For instance it's a really good hard to use drum machine. But you can make virtually tons of different sounds with experimentation. There are also Presets for Ableton Operator you can buy as well. Take into consideration that Operator can be purchased but you need Ableton Live. Or it comes with Ableton Live 8 Suite or 9 Suite.

Another idea to throw out incase you have limited information is purchasing a drum machine and sampling onto your DAW. It is a bit more pricey and limited to Operator but you might enjoy that. I just sold mine though, hey I love VST's if they can do more, and hey, they usually can.

There are also many other Vst drum machines but none near the vast majority of the spectrum of sounds you can make on Operator. Most are very limited, and in fact a normal Vst synth like Sylenth1, Rapture, Synthmaster, Kontakt even make drum sounds. Any synth will do. Keep in mind though I belive a lot of the NI KOntakt stuff is just sound libraries with DL's, not actual synths. I might be wrong.

I prefer real synths over big downloads. But I prefer my Operator over my synths, (usually) but not always because for instance if you want a drum machine sound similar to your synth VSt that comes in handy and great. Kinda like having a Virus is like a Sylenth for ex.

It takes tone of time to find drum kits and suitable ones. One time I bought a CD in the beginning to my start and found it was actually nothing usable like I though it would be. Some people waste thousands of dollars before fnding that CD that is usable or even just the right one that will work for them. But hey maybe you will find the right one, don't let anyone stop you from doing the right thing.

God Bless,

Wisdom

Back