Lookin for someone with some scratchin' skills, need a "go to" person

G

Gilson

What up ya'll
I'm lookin' to link up with someone who is down to do some scratches for me when needed. As of now I need a few scratch hooks to be done (I can link you to some vocal chops I have in mind if you have a non vinyl set up), also I'm working on a beat tape that I'd like to have some scratching done to similar to the 'Khrysis on the Boards with Heat Vol. 2 with DJ Rhettmatic' or any of the Beat Junkies joints with Babu, Rhettmatic and Melo-D...

If your interested I'd like to hear some of your work, PM me on here or email me at itsgilson@yahoo.com

PEACE

Is there pay involved? Right now I'm at a point where I can't accept more work if I'm not getting paid. I just don't have the time. I'm sure we can work something out if you want a few songs done.

Here's some examples:
(live remix of a song) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjFYA9h648

(scratch hook/chorus) http://tha-backhand.bandcamp.com/track/the-struggle-feat-dg-jg-cuts-scratches (1st chorus starts around 0:55)

I listened to the mixtape you posted it, I can definitely do all that. And I'm not sure what you were saying about having vinyl, but I cut with vinyl and I can cut with any sample you send me (I have Serato).

Last edited:
hiphopdj: You're pretty good man. DL'd both tracks.

djjeff: Your myspace takes a long time to load. Master of Scratch is nice. Did you make that beat? Good stuff on your page.

Gilson, I think you would be fine going with either of these guys.

Peace!

djjeff: Your myspace takes a long time to load. Master of Scratch is nice. Did you make that beat? Good stuff on your page.Peace!

Tnx JJizle..that beat is from grasshopper break vol 2,i bought the whole set of 3 vinyls wich all have 4 practice beats on the b-sides...the a-sides are skipproof samples just like superseal only with better soundquality.

What up ya'll
I'm lookin' to link up with someone who is down to do some scratches for me when needed. As of now I need a few scratch hooks to be done (I can link you to some vocal chops I have in mind if you have a non vinyl set up), also I'm working on a beat tape that I'd like to have some scratching done to similar to the 'Khrysis on the Boards with Heat Vol. 2 with DJ Rhettmatic' or any of the Beat Junkies joints with Babu, Rhettmatic and Melo-D...

If your interested I'd like to hear some of your work, PM me on here or email me at itsgilson@yahoo.com

PEACE

im down hit me up and check out my stuff youtube search for dj swivet

Back