Logic Pro Question: Displaying waveform of bus within arrange window?

I've recently just switched over to Logic Pro from SonarX1, and I am wondering if it is possible to view the waveform of a Bus track within the Arrange window? I want to be able to view the waveform as I am playing back the song in Logic to visualize the levels through the waveform aside from the levels within the mixer.
Thanks for your help

I see this is a bit old, and to be honest, I'm not positive this will work, but I'm thinking bouncing the region in place will capture the fx of the bussed audio if you click the proper selection boxes (after hitting ctrl B or region>bounce regions in place).

Another thought is, if you are looking to visualize the waveform in addition to the mixer, try opening a multimeter plug in, (metering>multimeter) on the proper aux track.

Also, to automate a aux tracks plug ins - open the mixer and select the aux or bus track using the view filter buttons. Then, in the mixers menu bar choose Options>Create Arrange Tracks for Selected Channel Strips. no wave form but handy knowledge none the less...

Just my suggestions. Hopefully you already figured something out.
Later

Back