Lil' Wayne x Rick Ross Producer, @AYOtheproducer In The Studio!

It seems like he takes a lot of L's for his credits. He produced both Ca$h Out's Ca$hin' Out and 2 Chainz's Riot and Dj Spinz took the credit for both.

Two smash singles across the south yet he is still holdin' on to that John placement. . . .smh.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

He is a dope producer though lol.

Heard his name here and there but never really paid much attention to him. But man dude is talented, I aint gonna lie. It's good to see people make something from the heart. You can tell realness when you hear/see it and there's no denying he has it. Peace.

It seems like he takes a lot of L's for his credits. He produced both Ca$h Out's Ca$hin' Out and 2 Chainz's Riot and Dj Spinz took the credit for both.

Two smash singles across the south yet he is still holdin' on to that John placement. . . .smh.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Just took a listen to the "cash out" one and I heard his tag in the beginning. But why is there a video of dj spinz seemingly making the beat?? I'm confused

I hear the tag in the "2chainz" record also.. Can someone explain??

Last edited:

i think theyre different producers, they just got similar tags i believe. Pretty sure Spinz did Riot & CashOut

Dj spinz tag actually says cut it up does kinda sound alike ayo's tag tho. But yea spinz made riot and cashin out

No..

Ayo's tag says ayo dj spinz says cut it up

5 sec's in is ayo's tag

27 sec's is dj spinz tag

now that i listen to them they dont sound alike really its just the lil kid voice

I heard "Ayo" in both..

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

young chops sound like the same kid and nitti tag too
Lol, we need to find this kid

Back