Lil Wayne Type Beat (prod. Joel Venom) [F4F]

Joel Venom

www.joelvenombeats.com

please leave feedback, i would appreciate it if ya'll let me know what you thought of this instrumental.

Also leave feedback links so i can return the favor! THANKS!​

Nice Beat! The mix is nice except your kicks and snares don't hit as hard as they should for this type of beat. Try some parallel compression on the drums, play around with a noise gate to get that snare to snap. Other than that dope man. You can check me out HERE.

thanks for the feedback everyone, i'm gonna have to try out the compression thing as well. leave some more links!

This is pretty good! I was hoping for wider and heavy-hitting snares tho. Maybe add a section where the horns are just blaring (write out some rhythm, of course) to switch it up. I feel like you're missing a "turnt-up" part as I didn't find a place where I could get turnt-up to your beat. Overall tho, it's pretty dope.

Give back some love for my first ever beat whenever you got time! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-ever-beat-now-mixed-eq-463847/#post49729798

thanks man , and your right i'm gonna fix that and reupload it on soundclick just to make things that much better, thanks for the advice and the tips i really appreciate it!

I can't say anything bad about this beat, it sounds hot as it is man. Just keep posting beats like this one!

Back