Kurupt Remix FEED 4 FEED

Straight fire, personally, I think the snare is alright, but I did think the vocals were a little quieter and wetter than I would have mixed them. That's just me though. The end result is dope.

thanks. i can def see what you mean with the vocal mix
since you didn't have a thread i checked out your soundcloud.. seriously solid stuff on there man

love how hard the drums sound against the chill & mellow sound of the keys, but think the west coast saw synth on the hook needs to be a little louder , to me it sounds like it's getting lost in the mix a little. You could even transpose that synth up an octave and layer it on top of what you've got, and have it slightly quieter - this might give it a little more presence in the mix. Nice track man.

thanks for the feedback. looks like a picked the right time to smoke a bowl this shits fire, that beat is fire, this is my type of shit some levels need adjusment but i defenitely love this my dude. sounds live!

Nice piano lead man! Maybe a bit repetitive but that is my opinion. Overall, I would say that the vocals fit very nice in the song but more different intsruments just small sounds could spice up the song more. Ofcourse this is something which you have to know. I like the beat and everything is nicely placed, chill atmosphere and relaxing! I think the high hats and snares are really fine! and the tune at 3:08 fits very well.

Keep up the good work man! I am still a noob at producing haha, anyways I would very much appreciate your feedback! :)
New at producing 'Club' TRAP music - F4F returned and much appreciated!]New at producing 'Club' TRAP music - F4F returned and much appreciated!

You got some heat over there! vocals fit perfectly, nice sounds. You won't get any complaints from me!
thanks for your feedback tho!

Back