Kong Drum 4 banks???

good ass question, i was wondering the same for kong. I have an mpk 61 also with 4 banks and i was wondering if there were banks available on Reason 5's Kong drum designer. i just downloaded the demo and i am noodling around with it now.

It only uses 16 pads period. Annoying for me too but this can be easily worked around by using the NNXT instead which has most of the same features.

Another workaround is to use multiple Kongs and assign a couple of buttons on your controller to move up and down devices (my Korg Kontrol 49 does this automatically).

That way essentially you could have as many banks you want.

Another workaround is to use multiple Kongs and assign a couple of buttons on your controller to move up and down devices (my Korg Kontrol 49 does this automatically).

That way essentially you could have as many banks you want.

so how the **** can they compare it to a real mpc lls? if thats the case i might as well just use an NNXT sampler lmfao

so how the **** can they compare it to a real mpc lls? if thats the case i might as well just use an NNXT sampler lmfao
Its not supposed to be an mpc emulation. Sure it can do most of what a mpc does but its just a drum machine/synth/fx rack with 16 pads. It also doesn't contain note repeat or 16 level. Not a mpc its Kong. But for me personally Kong is my favorite Reason device. I found layering drums to the NNXT to be a bit time consuming and I never cared for the Redrum. I love Kong though I am open to having things like 16 level and more pad banks being added to it.

Back