Kicking in the door (F4F 100%)

Preciate the feedback bro , i agree about the mix on this one . This track is for a mixtape we are working on so il re mix all the track we made before we release the mixtape . Il leave feed on your post in a few thanks for comment !

I like the beat, but i would make the back up vocals way less present in the song, they are about as loud as the main vocals. Also make the delay sync with the flow of the beat more because it is making a phasing effect between the beat and the main vocals.

If you could give feedback it'd be awesome:

New Electro House Song: NEED FEEDBACK!

Read all the comments and saw how everyone was mentioning rick rozzay, as soon as he started speaking I heard the similarities. As has been already said the vocals do need to be mixed a lot better, the beat is pretty sweet, and I dont agree with those saying he sounds disinterested, I think the mix makes him sound a bit distant like hes not on the track. Apart from that I dont really see any issues with it, I think his flow is a little choppy like its not fluent.

Would appreciate if you could return the feedback:https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/f4f-hip-hop-sample-beat-470236/

Back