Keyboard stand for small keyboard

delvento

www.johndelvento.net
Hey all,

first off i've been a reader at fp for many years but never joined...i always found my answers and went my way so it feels weird to finally join lol

i just had a gear question. i have a large keyboard on a stand but i would like to turn it into a double stand and put my akai mini on top. superstar o has something like this in his studio where he has two keyboards and a small rack for his virus ti2 on top. a small stand about that size would be perfect for my mini but i can't rly find one out there...they are all mainly built for larger-sized keyboards.

thanks,

-johnny

it says it can hold a 55-key...i just have a 25-key mpk that i want to rack on top of my normal guy

---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2012 at 02:05 AM ----------

dang ill keep looking lol ..

It could always be a homemade/ or perhaps at least a modified stand, you know, something a little MacGuyver ingenuity could create to fit your particular studio setup. I know this next recommendation might be a little bit over kill (it's a 3 tier).. but hey.. if you ever look into getting another larger board to use.. you'll already be set for space with your stand. I bring this unit to your attention due to the fact that the bars are completely adjustable, and can move inwards tight enough to hold something like a 25 key controller. Check out the OnStage KS7903.
Best regards, Jmack.

If yo don't hit hard, you could also just buy a music stand and place your keyboard on it.

it says it can hold a 55-key...i just have a 25-key mpk that i want to rack on top of my normal guy

---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2012 at 02:05 AM ----------

dang ill keep looking lol ..

Would just measure something out and possibly look at ikea or home depot.

I'm in a similar situation as I want to get a virus and stack my axiom 49 over the top of the virus. Will see what I come up with in the work shop.

Back