Kanye Dissing Jay Z?? What happened?

B

BIGMOZ

I heard he threw a couple shots at Jay and Timberlake at his last few concerts.

What is this about?

I heard he said something about not being about the suit and tie sh**.

He said he didn't like "Suit & Tie". Not a diss on Jay or JT. Kanye has never been a yes-man obviously.

Although, I was crying at that video where he's basically just screaming into the mic for 30 secs then slams it into the stage. With the delay on the whole time lolol. Somebody said he was trying to go Super Saiyan :cry:

I think im the only person who never gave a fuk about Kanye? I remeber him from blue print 2, thinking he was iight.. gave him a chance for a while, but never really got into the kanye hype.. he dosent completley suck, but he never kept my attenchun.. oh well...

I miss the days when a "diss' wasn't a "diss" until the artist came out and blatanly said he didn't like the other guy by name and gave reasons why.

Ra Digga will now demonstrate what a "diss record" is.

he was talking about "suits" as in execs ... its the fault of the blogs that isolated that quote & ignored the line before it that explains the context

he said he hates business people & then said i ain't ****in with that "suit & tie" which is what business people wear lol
Jay-Z was just part of the metaphor, Jay's my man but I ain't with THAT suit & tie

its like sayin "I ain't Rick Ross but I'm the boss" or something like that

he was talking about "suits" as in execs ... its the fault of the blogs that isolated that quote & ignored the line before it that explains the context

he said he hates business people & then said i ain't ****in with that "suit & tie" which is what business people wear lol
Jay-Z was just part of the metaphor, Jay's my man but I ain't with THAT suit & tie

its like sayin "I ain't Rick Ross but I'm the boss" or something like that
I didn't hear it, so i'm not saying that's what said, just saying if that is what was said, that could be portrayed the same way as

Jay-Z said:
This is not for commercial usage
Please don't categorize this is music
Please don't compare me to other rappers
Compare me to trappers I'm more Frank Lucas than Ludacris
And Luda's my dude I ain't trying to diss
Like Frank Lucas is cool but I ain't trying to snitch

That Lucas line was the best double entendre(sp) ever.

Last edited:
I remeber remixing that song back in late 2008.. that line always stuck in my head..

Last edited:
Jay Z signed a monster as well as a producer. Kanye is def in another world Jay Z is not in.

Jay z mighta been str8 back in his prime but the dude needs to retire. He sounds aweful on everything he puts out now. It's sad when id prefer to listen to justin timberlake than jay z on a song haha

Back