Just want some feed on my latest. F4F as always

You know how it is when your working on a track and you've heard it so many times your sick of it. I just need a new set of ears to let me know whats up and to check the levels I'm giving mine a break. please let me know what you think and remember the better your feedback the better my feedback. Alos please let me know which track your referring to. Thanks for the critiques and opinions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. Your production skills are great. I actually like the hi hats. I just want it to switch up a little bit. I am still new so I wish there was more I could suggest. This is ear candy though. I love the vibe this presents. Nice job man.

1st of all, everything i'm about to express is just my personal opinion and no offense was intended.

Ok 1st track:

I like the clap or snap you used, very nice. Also there is a twang at 0.43 (and then comes in at various intervals) which is very subtle, this is great because it's unexpected and keept me interested in the track. The thing about that is i would space those twangs a bit further apart from one another so it doesn't get too repetitive too fast. The thing about the hats is that they seem a bit too loud. They are louder than the clap/snap, and they are quite distracting. Other than that a good track with a nice chill vibe. Good job.

2nd track:

Same as the first track. when i first heard the pitchbend on that synth i liked it. but you used it too many times and it got a bit annoying. Same as the first track, the hats are just way too loud, they are almost the only thing you can hear. They are even louder than the kicks (or so it seems) Maybe turn those down some. And because of the pitchbend on that synth and the loud hats you need to really focus to be able to hear the beautiful pad in the background. Basicly i feel like you just need to mix these better. The tracks are not bad at all man. Just keep grinding.

If you would be nice enough to return the feeds here, it would be awesome, thank you:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/beautiful-angel-[feedback-returned]-466570/

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...sic-give-receive-feedback/decay-[f4f]-466459/

Last edited:
Back