Just Got an Awesome Review at a Website!

H

Hosey

Hey gang,

I haven't been around much over the last year, but I've been hellaciously busy! It's starting to pay off! My "band" just got a review at an awesome website, TheSilentBallet.com . Here's the link:

Goodbye Bikini Island Review at TheSilentBallet.com

For those of you who don't know (and why would you?) I play Turntables and Guitar with a Bassist. Lots of samples and scratching, lots of beats. Fun stuff. *All* of our music (3+ albums) is available completely free at our website: 1800Hosey.com . There's a "Downloads" section in the navigation bar for those of you who'd like to download (still freeee). Full albums are zipped up. Download them all!

Bit of trivia: John Scrip from MASSIVEMastering mastered these albums. He used to post here a lot. He was a big influence on our recording process. He's a genius.

Please, have at it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Carnage! :cheers:

It feels nice to come here and have something to show, since I learned so much from the site. It's a great place, though a little crazy sometimes. And you guys understand: for two dudes making this stuff in their apartment, it's really vindicating to hear that someone gets your music. That you get the bonus that that person can also write you up? That's some kind of luck! I'm very gracious.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much into a lots of rock type music; but i must say, the music does jam and seems like it would fill the air/atmosphere in a club.

Not much into a lots of rock type music; but i must say, the music does jam and seems like it would fill the air/atmosphere in a club.

Thanks! I really appreciate that! I think the music might sound a little weird in a club, but who knows? People danced to "Disco Duck" once... But, we mostly play at small rock venues and bars. People consider us a pretty "arty" band, but let me assure you, we are not very "arty" people. Mostly drunk. =^)

Back