Jesse West

So, now he goes by Jesse West(assume that's his gov't name)?

I'm gonna see if I can dig up some songs, didn't even know he was still active.

So, now he goes by Jesse West(assume that's his gov't name)?

I'm gonna see if I can dig up some songs, didn't even know he was still active.

Yes and not to sound like nor be a music elitist but I dig for and respect the old school MC/producer pioneers granted they were/are equally skilled at both.

Last edited:
Wow, impressed that someone knows about Jesse West. He was a producer/ rapper from back in the day. He was somewhat of a minimalist with the production and the rap but he helped Diddy in the early days before Diddy assembled the hit men. My uncle told me a few stories about Jesse West & how he was a good dude very down to earth who helped alot of aspiring rappers. He said even though Jesse worked with Diddy and others he was quick to help the local rappers he knew with studio time and free tracks. This was when studios were expensive and no one had access to home studios.

Last edited:
Wow, impressed that someone knows about Jesse West. He was a producer/ rapper from back in the day. He was somewhat of a minimalist with the production and the rap but he helped Diddy in the early days before Diddy assembled the hit men. My uncle told me a few stories about Jesse West & how he was a good dude very down to earth who helped alot of aspiring rappers. He said even though Jesse worked with Diddy and others he was quick to help the local rappers he knew with studio time and free tracks. This was when studios were expensive and no one had access to home studios.

I do my homework when it comes to who did what concerning the music and culture and while I hate unabashedly and don't hesitate to critique what currently plagues the music and culture today what keeps me sane is consciously not allowing myself to be brainwashed by radio and mass media that profits from self destruction under the guise of Rap/Hip Hop.

Back