Jeezy Vs Ross at the EBT CARD AWARDS?

See that's what ****ing happen when you touch Rozay's food. Shiett nigggaaaa Jeezy prolly wanted to be a stingy ass niggaa and not wanted to buy shit and start mooching of rozay's kfc bucket and thats what set this entire shit off now jeezy don't wanna have to pay rozay back and now rozay is mad as fuuuckk

I'm crying @ how DJ Drama just appeared out of nowhere unscathed booking it through those halls lol...that needs to become a meme.

That was silly as all hell. I swear people with good cameras on their phones never seem to record shit. It's always the person that got that tore up old ass phone with like 1 mb camera recording shit

That was silly as all hell. I swear people with good cameras on their phones never seem to record shit. It's always the person that got that tore up old ass phone with like 1 mb camera recording shit

The problem is bystanders don't know how to separate themselves from the action. You have to be a camera man and totally take yourself out as a spectator...these dudes here get so excited with shouting out worldstar, they're shaking the camera...bustin a nut thinking about their video on a website on the next day

Back