"Janet Yellen" all feedback returned

naufalsanaullah

Mixing/EQing is something I especially struggle with so would love critique to that end. But anything that crosses your mind, please do mention. All feedback is returned!

really like this beat, sounding very unique which is always a good thing. Think you could possibly create a bit more space between the percussion and the bass because it sounds a little muddy to me. Good news is that because you've got such a thick bass sound, you should be able to cut a little bit of it without affecting it too much, and allow the bongos/percussion to poke through a little cleaner in the mix. Just have a little experiment with cutting the bass and maybe boosting the percussion in certain areas...maybe boost the highs in the percussion to give it a little more presence, just remember to be subtle with EQ as less is often more!

left you comment ;) man i dig this mix maybe needs a tad bit of work although im not one to say that haha i love the afro percussion sounding work and synth rhythm is fresh + the bass near end is tight

This was unexpected haha. Keep it up, not too repetitive but it doesn't seem to be that full of diversity either. Overall, i like this kind of music and would be glad to see someone take it in a great direction.

the idea is really cool,
i would love to hear some hard hitting drums on top of it though...
but with some vocals this track would be dope as hell

Nice, chill track. Bass has a really nice tone, it's got that woody sound but I can also hear the MIDI note attack which some people might not like, but I dig the juxtaposition.

I haven't listened yet but I'm laughing at the title. I got Federal Reserve money *******, printing money!!!!

Back