JaftheGiraffe - Nobody Better (Kanye West Heartless Sample) - F4F!

JaftheGiraffe

Hey FP, I feel like throwing up a song I made sampling Heartless by Kanye West. It's one of my longer and more complex songs, so I feel like I could get the most feedback from it.

With that being said, give it a listen and let me know. OF course, I'll return any and all feedback to songs that you guys leave so hit it up!

JaftheGiraffe - Nobody Better

I like the sample i think you shoulda had the vocals sample be a higher pitch than the original but that's just my opinion. did you do all the instrumentation on this too? those synths are pretty cool in the background, you chopped it up nice especially when it drops at like 3:20 but the extra vocal samples that come in around 3:51 with the "so heartless" don't really fit though in my opinion, Keep it up bro.

Check this out and let me know what ya think:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fe-sampledd-instrumental-free-d-l-new-474381/

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed man, I checked your track out and loved it man left you a nice review

And yes, all the instrumentation on this track is my own. The only thing I sampled from Yeezy are his vocals

Last edited:
Hey FP, I feel like throwing up a song I made sampling Heartless by Kanye West. It's one of my longer and more complex songs, so I feel like I could get the most feedback from it.

With that being said, give it a listen and let me know. OF course, I'll return any and all feedback to songs that you guys leave so hit it up!

JaftheGiraffe - Nobody Better
I like the atmosphere at the intro. Not really a fan of the snare, not really a fan of the hi hat roll, that's merely an opinion though.
The synth is decent.
Keep it up man!

Dope track bruh. You could try adding some effects like reverb, flanger etc to the vocal sample at some points to make the vocals sound less repetetive and more dynamic.
Overall it's a real dope track like i said, keep it up!

I love what you did to the synths. Especially because I be trying to do that shit myself in my beatz! Lol. Good work.
Only criticism I would say, if someone was to rap on this, the Kanye voice would probably be better filtered out so It doesnt distract me from the performer. If its just an instrumental to vibe to, or for a movie soundtrack then its good as is to me.

The feedback from everyone so far is much appreciated, can't thank y'all enough. This wasn't made with the intention of having an emcee on it, honestly this song came about because I was surfing on twitter, and saw a picture that had the "Wait a couple months and you gon see you'll never find nobody better than me" and it just made me want to sample it lol.

YWM I left a feedback on your track, good stuff man

Nice, liked it. Love the build up towards the end -was pleasantly surprised when the last section kicked in. There's a lot of different synths blended in and I think it's come out pretty well. I'm also loving the sounds you chose, has quite an ambience during the build up. Only minor criticism I'd agree with is that the vocal does get a bit repetitive, but all in all I think it's pretty well made.

niiice intro very movie liiike...808 done good solid knock...synth very well done...that stutter effect is nice....mixed good niiice progressions...one thing though i would get rid of the wait a couple months then you gon see...its kinda anoyying and takes away from the niiice song build up you haave going on...you should use is sparingly imo..thx for the checck and keep grinding

Thanks for the feed vato,

I ended up updating this track with some scratches and FX for embellishments, but I kept most of the sounds. Let me know how you like the update! F4F as always

Back