J. Cole "Be Free" Michael Brown Tribute

I know I'm the only one that feels like this....but I can't stand when artist put something together real quick on topics that hot in the media as though they "care".

Desperation and opportunity.

I know I'm the only one that feels like this....but I can't stand when artist put something together real quick on topics that hot in the media as though they "care".

I feel the same way when artist do things like that. But I do generally think Cole cares about the situation as he's use to touching on these type of topics plus he does capture real emotions from these situations

I've felt like this since the 90s even though during that period there were artists who had the range and guts to speak on social issues without worrying about what their corporate slave masters thought.

he may be boring as u say, but he does have a history of dropping stuff with a certain degree of social consciousness from time to time.

Back