Its the Def Def Def !

def def def

Sup evrybody.
Russia definitely in da buildin' !

I'm just a young man with one dream to make something beautiful for the hiphop community and start to create some not ordinary shit like I heard from everywhere and watch in web!
First of all - am a bboy since 2000 and appreciated every part of this valuable culture. Me and my crew trying to reps all brunches like bboying, graff art, mc'ing and right now am about to start work with music more closer. As far as a bboy am try to flip every moves what I see, not just bite straight up ))) and made my own style. Last year we ****ed up every crew in our area (am from far east of Russia, son)! So, here am talking about originality and I wanna keep this approach in my way to beat makin'.

People like RJD2, Dj Krush, Dj Shadow, MF Doom, Nujabes (rip), James Brown (rip) and so on... inspiring me to start and do ma thing.

Right now am try to decide what exactly I need in means of hardware and software (later). Am look up to MPK49 or 61 but first of all I need to realize what I can get from stuff like this! Maybe I need MPC and turntable... But I dont wanna just sampling everything... Its a dilemma.

I hope FP help me with that.
Peace to everyone who keep this real hiphop sound alive.
Df.

Back