It just gets worse.... [F4F]

Oriax

Well here it is.. i've put quite a bit of work into this biatch. looking forward to your feedback. All feed will be returned!

Some really fresh, deep sounds here. I especially like the bass, nice mix as well. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the beat, a little mundane for my liking and I'm not sure the choice of kick and snare bring anything to the track.

Great work though, you're sound has potential.

Cheers for the f

Damn this is some serious bussiness...well first of all i LOVE the intro. The beat itself is great but i feel like it could be a bit quicker more to a DNB sound ...anyways, dropping you my follow, sir

Wow, love the dub step groove. It has a 2-step / half-step feel to it. Plus I'm a sucker for wub wub bass lines.

Interesting use of atmospheric sounds. Can you explain what they are?

Wow, love the dub step groove. It has a 2-step / half-step feel to it. Plus I'm a sucker for wub wub bass lines.

Interesting use of atmospheric sounds. Can you explain what they are?

Well they are a shit ton of foley sounds morphed together and fxed equed..

For the sake of experimentation bro i'll give you a Golden Star for this track.

I was thoroughly disturbed by this from the lo's to hi's and uncommon frequencies to the creepy voices and perhaps even subliminal voices for all I know!

lol

There is a market for this stuff! keep this up and you'll be a top effects producer in no time

I expected there to be music though!....

Right at the beginning of bar 17 you have lots of headroom...are you planning on adding anything?

this is great stuff tho dont get me wrong, no its really good!....but I think you can get musical with it!

Last edited:
◮CYAN◭;49777836 said:
For the sake of experimentation bro i'll give you a Golden Star for this track.

I was thoroughly disturbed by this from the lo's to hi's and uncommon frequencies to the creepy voices and perhaps even subliminal voices for all I know!

lol

There is a market for this stuff! keep this up and you'll be a top effects producer in no time

I expected there to be music though!....

Right at the beginning of bar 17 you have lots of headroom...are you planning on adding anything?

this is great stuff tho dont get me wrong, no its really good!....but I think you can get musical with it!

Thanks for the feedback! The thing is i don't really like melody that much :D

Sample sounds clean, fx sound stellar. I like this one...very vibe oriented and full of direction. Mix is pretty decent. Sounds like a lot of those sounds are fighting each other though. I would try and expore some different panning for some of the elements. Perhaps for a trippy vibe, I'd also try and widen a few of the main sounds that play through, using a stereo imager.

this is tracks on a different dimension man haha. dont really hear this type of genre much these days but you seem to be getting better each time you post something new! i like the creativeness of this man it doesnt make the track repetitive at all. got a really trippy vibe goin on. keep your doing thing man. the mix sounds fine to me

this is tracks on a different dimension man haha. dont really hear this type of genre much these days but you seem to be getting better each time you post something new! i like the creativeness of this man it doesnt make the track repetitive at all. got a really trippy vibe goin on. keep your doing thing man. the mix sounds fine to me

Thanks man :). I'll keep doing this. I have high hopes :)

Not my kind of music at all but I'm not gonna pick at it because of it. The samples you used at the start were cool, really fitted with the whole vibe well. I salute you for you're individually in your music, that's something to be really proud of man!

Back