Issue installing trillian...

shermanakaice

Hey guys,

I installed omnisphere to my hard drive (external) and now im trying to install trillain it keeps telling me to install to steam folder or make new steam path n try again. So i keep chosing the same steam folder i installed omnisphere in on my external and it keep repeating the same thing. How to solve this issue?

---------- Post added 06-21-2011 at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2011 at 02:37 PM ----------

Anyone?

You have to install the Trillian steam library into the same steam folder that you installed omnisphere into. Try re-installing Trillian. And isntall the trillian sound library into the same steam folder. I hoped that helped.

Hey yes i was doing that like 20 times now hahaha. But it still pops up with the same msg.. I first started off installing omnisphere to my external harddrive. And then two days later i got trillian. Now i tried installing trillian to the same steam folder which is on my external harddrive and a msg pop up saying i need to choose the steam folder or if id like to make a new steam path?? So im abit confused i tried making new map called steam still didnt work..

Which folder did you install your steam library when you first installed omnisphere? Are you sure you installed the steam to your external hard drive? Because the steam data is installed to the default folder C:\Program Files\Spectrasonics (That's if you did not install it to a different folder or your external hard drive) You may have installed steam to the default folder instead of on your external. I would check that default folder.

oh, but like the first time it asked for an install place (omnisphere) so i chose all the time from the beggingin to my external and at the last update i made a shortcut in spectatronic folder. (made an alias) and installed it there which still headed to my external hard drive. So it was an shortcut folder directing to my external hard drive. Im sure theres a way to fix this. I tried installing it also there but still asks if i would like to make a new steam path :s...

---------- Post added 06-27-2011 at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-24-2011 at 06:35 PM ----------

Anyone?

Back