Isaiah Rashad Type Beat- Corrupt Youth F4F

donny7337

Hey guys, I've been making a lot of Isaiah Rashad type beats recently, and people seem to be liking them, so I made another one today. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

Hey guys, I've been making a lot of Isaiah Rashad type beats recently, and people seem to be liking them, so I made another one today. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

I like this a lot. Great sample usage, dope chill vibe, the drums are cool. The kick especially sounds like something J dilla would use
Keep it up!

Ah, clean refreshing work here man. This track sunk me right into a chill vibe, which I'm sure is what you were going for. The drums work is very nice, and the sample is so smooth. The bassline is subtle but fits in really nicely. Overall real nice man

Sounds great. The vocal sample could be louder, with some subtle string maybe. When did you start making beats?

Sounds great. The vocal sample could be louder, with some subtle string maybe. When did you start making beats?
Thanks man. I started making beats about 3 years ago on some free online DAW called audiotool, but I didn't actually start to make a lot of beats until I got FL Studio last summer

Lol sounds like you dipped in the same crates that his producer be digging from!

This is cool yo. I'm not mad at this at all.

Ah, clean refreshing work here man. This track sunk me right into a chill vibe, which I'm sure is what you were going for. The drums work is very nice, and the sample is so smooth. The bassline is subtle but fits in really nicely. Overall real nice man
Thanks man

Back