is there a jj os for the mpc 500?

spitj

just wondering. The portability is beautiful especially since ya boy just new job as church secretary. lol. it would be fly if i could do a little more than what i've been hearing. holla at me. bless bless.

i herd jj os works on the mpc 500 (but slightly differntly to how it works on the 1000).

i duno if thats true but ive herd that from 2 different mpc 500 guys i chat to on youtube.

jj os was designed for the mpc 1000 but it also works on the mpc 2500, i wudnt be shocked if it works on the 500 id bet it does at least to a degree duno to what degree tho???????? mite be buggy n all mad, mite be the bomb? try it

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

http://the-palm-sound.blogspot.com/2006/09/akai-mpc-500-why-go-there.html

theres one of the many places online it hints to there bein a cracked unoficial os for the 500, apparently the sorce code isnt public like the 1000, i i duno if some people are usin jj os or theres a new os thats non akai for the 500????????????????

ovcourse it kud all be bullshit u neva know with the internet

but like i said people have told me they r usin a non akai os with the 500 n they callin it jj duno its its really jj os or somthing made by anover company????????????

its all a bit murkey

but looks n sounds like theres an unoficial os for it of some kind

DUNO IF ITS LEGAL THO, OR SOME ILLEGAL ISH CIRCULATIN ON 1 OF THOSE PIRATE SITES?

i read sum next article a while back (a few months) about akai bein really pissed of a new os was out for the 500 that gave it features more like the 1000, if i find it i'll post a link, but it didnt reveal the name of the os, or what features it adds to the 500 os?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I'm concerned, there were no jj os developed for mpc500. Only mpc1000 and 2500. Go to mpc-forums and everyone there will tell you this. This question has always been asked and always negative replies...

Back