Is selling drugs the Only way ?

^shit i might have to move to the UK, in the US they stick you in there own privately owned version of hell (yes the US outsources it's prisons to corportations)

Yea, selling drugs is a good way to make money, I bought a bird from Rick Ross, cost me 15,000....i sold it to Lil Wayne for 25,000, made 10 grand easy...

he WAS gonna charge me double BUT he just got like 60 straight off the boat so thats why...and Lil Wayne is just dumb he was high as fuC@ thats why he gayve me 25,000....i think it was for personal use....lol...

That's how most labels manage to take 99.9% of a lazy artists income. They offer money to promote the shit out of their music till everyone is sick of it but it becomes so brand name that if you haven't listened to the latest BS by Lil Wayne you get excluded from the latest conversation on "Lil Wayne said (insert stupid thing here) haha he's so stupid"

Just a "big bird", lol. Bird/brick/key/kilogram/back in my day of knowledge $24k on a hook up for anything decent unless you're buying lots of them. $70k for quality isn't unheard of. I'm sure more than that now thanks to inflation. If cut right, you should generate about 4-5x what you spend in profit. I've never even actually seen one, they're things of legend until you sign a contract and start rapping about them.

If you actually move those rap money is meaningless, and you can still have all the industry friends you want because they wanna hang around you for credibility and need you to supply their habits as well. I think i just made drug dealing sound fun, lol, it is until the feds kick in your door, or someone worse who doesn't mind putting a bullet between your children's eyes over a substance that literally grows on trees.

DRUGS ARE BAD, mmmmmmmmmkay?

Back