Is it too soon to say Cardiak is the next Dr.Dre?

gescajadillo

Cardiak been making some dope beats lately, I think similar to dre's style. He did a few records here and there but I observed that there quite some similarity from that style. He has that modern Aftermath sound. What do you think? I know it's not that ground breaking but I feel he's the closest thing at the moment now.

I don't know about the next Dre, but he's def. good... he killed a lot of those beats on Ryan Leslie's Black Mozart album.

Next Dre? Lmao....Cardiak hasn't choked out a bltch, walked away from millions in royalties, 'roided up his body, launched a successful business venture, taken credit for Daz, Mel-man, Cold 187um and Dj Quik's music, had Ice cube, MC Ren, Eminem, Jay Z, Nas, and the D.O.C. ghostwrite for him, or lost a child yet.

Cardiak is definitely a dope producer. As Far as Dre...

I used to hold Dre up to a very a high standard, but over the years as things have become revealed
I learned Dre just simply mastered the 7th Law in the 48 Laws of Power...

Cardiak is definitely a dope producer. As Far as Dre...

I used to hold Dre up to a very a high standard, but over the years as things have become revealed
I learned Dre just simply mastered the 7th Law in the 48 Laws of Power...

That is how many successful people operate.

Next Dre? Lmao....Cardiak hasn't choked out a bltch, walked away from millions in royalties, 'roided up his body, launched a successful business venture, taken credit for Daz, Mel-man, Cold 187um and Dj Quik's music, had Ice cube, MC Ren, Eminem, Jay Z, Nas, and the D.O.C. ghostwrite for him, or lost a child yet.

...Well Damn LOL

your going overboard bro.. lol cardiak is good.. I like all his beats.. I'm shocked he doesn't get more placements but.. His beats sound nothing like Dr. Dre. They make two different types of rap music and made music in different era's... Dre is a LEGEND, let's leave it at that..

your going overboard bro.. lol cardiak is good.. I like all his beats.. I'm shocked he doesn't get more placements but.. His beats sound nothing like Dr. Dre. They make two different types of rap music and made music in different era's... Dre is a LEGEND, let's leave it at that..

you need to do a little research on Dre, alot of people have contributed in Dre's production from which he soley gets credit for... So i wouldnt necessarily say overboard

It's just people put Dre up on this pedestal as like this GOD producer, at one time I did too, and it's not totally deserving

I see what your saying. Dre gets a lot of help. He doesn't do it alone. Cardiak (as far as we know) makes good songs and does it by himself. Dre executive produces. He puts pieces together to make a great music. You gotta respect it. Dre's music from the 90's is still hot and bumps today. In 20 years can we say that the same about Cardiak's music? I'm not so sure yet..

Dre is definitely a master at putting dope songs together as a whole, there's no denying that. I think a lot of dope records are still being made today, it's just the era that we living in now where there's so much material coming out and so many outlets for them, it's almost impossible for them to stand the test of time cause they dont have enough time to resonate and marinate on the people

Back