Is it just me or is Chris brown better then 99% of the current rappers

Alejandro Beats

The dude has some solid flow pretty solid speed lyrics are so so,but who cares.I think the fact that he sings helps him with his breath control.:hmmm:

I think it is just you...

EDIT: 99% of the rappers? Do you even listen to rap? Who are these 99% that he is better than?

Last edited:
i just seen him on tv trying to act hard making stupid looking gotta take a shit faces.. i was just think the opposite of what you think.. i wish drake would swing hard on em, then collapse from his bum leg... yea im negative tonight.. :/

Nah, I can still tell that he's a singer trying to rap....it's they same way with Trey.....there's something about the way they go about it that screams "but I'm not a rapper tho" lol

T-Pain too.....though I think he's better at it than the first two

Last edited:
Nothing either of them says is relevant. Speed rap doesn't means lyricism. Dudes don't even write their own r&b lyrics which aren't as complex as rap lyrics and aren't as long (bar wise).

Nah, I can still tell that he's a singer trying to rap....it's they same way with Trey.....there's something about the way they go about it that screams "but I'm not a rapper tho" lol

T-Pain too.....though I think he's better at it than the first two

They were all rappers first.

99% of the current main stream guys for instance 2 chainz, pusha t,waka,future those guys.Him as a person is a whole diff story if your a fan of either him or drake I worry for you because they are both pu55y.

Sure, but still there just seems to be something missing to my ear when I hear them rap......it's just not the same

probably because you're use to them singing I never heard of any their songs
but it's like when you meet a person and for a two years you see them wear glasses and then one day boom!!!! they have contacts it's weird at first

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

^ I've actually considered that but I'm pretty sure that's not it

I think it's what the light pointed out...they don't really talk about anything relevant....most of the time it's just a lot of empty generic talk with limited creativity and lukewarm punchlines that you know are the best they can come up with...lol...T-pain seems to break out of that though

Chris brown's music is addicting, i'll always love it. I love the one he did with keri hilson, superhuman.. very heartfelt! but then he makes really good music I wanna dance to!!

I think he is a decent rapper. What Tone said is right, people look at him funny because they're so used to hearing him sing. It really is like knowing someone for awhile, then all of a sudden they take out their contacts, start using their glasses, and they seem like a different person.
He has a lot of good songs that involve him singing and rapping. People can call him pussy but that's only cause the media painted him as some nice clean cut guy before the whole Rihanna thing. From what I've heard, he's not from the best parts of VA and he can fight. People just don't wanna accept that someone can sing and be tough. It's like the notion that someone cannot be tough because they're gay, but I've met gay men who I would consider tough and wouldn't dare to fight.

You mean Mainstream rappers.

Nobody mainstream say's anything anymore it's all a bunch of gibberish.

I actually sat back and listened to Drank in my cup by Kirko Bangz and that entire song lyric wise is trash and makes no sense.

It's just you. Half of the time when I hear Chris Brown rap I wanna say stick to singing my dude. Some people can go both ways some can't. Lauren Hill, R Kelly, Bobby Brown, T-Pain, Mike Bivins, and Ronnie Devoe are people that can do both quite well

He definately makes good music..

but in terms of rapping it is JUST you lol He sounds just like everyone else on the radio when he raps.

chris brown = tyga = any other swag rapper lol

Back