Introductions!

U

UltraFonic

Hi guys!

just throught i would start a new thread to introduce my self because i coulnt find one :)

just a quick 'about me' list..

Name - Ash Marson
Artist Name - UltraFonic
Age - 29
Location - Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England.

Music -
when i was growing up in the 90's my musical love started with 90's House (obviously) then once i was turning 16 i moved on to Trance listening to Dave Pearce and after Judge Jules on a friday night, old Tiesto and old Armin Van Buuren, from there i started to follow the trend and ended up on the EDM/Progressive House/Trance train! which brings me to where i am now!
Influences - 'old' DeadMau5, 'old' Tiesto, 'old' Armin, Nicky Romaro, Gareth Emery, Ashley Wallbrige.
Releases - 1x (MonsterTunes)

DAW - 2x Mac book Pro, Mac Pro 5.1, Logic pro X, Sylenth, Nexus, and a whole bunch of others, Mackie HR824 MK2, 2x Akai MPK Mini, M-Audio 61, Pioneer DDJ-SB (for the time being), Novation LunchPad, Focusrite LiquidMix 32, Focusrite Forte Audio Interface, 2x LED HD 22'' LG Monitors.

supported by - Judge Jules, FireBeatz, M.I.K.E (Push), Carlo Astuti, BBC Radio airtime, Ashley Wallbridge.

so that is that! I am a very friendly person and will try my best to help or advise anyone that need help (if i can) and will be looking forward to have a chat with you and start sharing my idea's with you :)

Back