Instrumental with guitar sample

love that feel, is it from portishead? or influenced by them in anyway? because it feels just like mysterons, or something from the dummy album, good sound to it man, keep up the good work, ill be following your future works.

Hey man really nice unique sound, the part from 109 to 130 is my favourite just really chilled and perfect for someone to spit over! I dont really like the noise you have chosen for the synth before then as I find it is a little wearing with such a repitiive pattern, but then you play the other little bit with a different scale a bit more complex and it sounds perfect so maybe just play around with it a bit.

Good work man keep it up.

Can you check out my newest production and let me know what you think when you get a chance?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/remx-ghostpoet-meltdown-459413/

Yo both you guys really gave good advice I really appreciate it a lot. Thank you and Ill make sure too keep an eye on your guys future work.

Khemist: It was actually Duermete - As Tall as Lions , I love Portishead's work though.

Back