Industry Trap Banger "The Struggle" F4F

is everything sample based? or did you draw notes in the editor? Sounds good.
I need to practice everything you've done here, just haven't got to it yet...the technical side.

Hardness of bass and tightness of compression to be more particular, is what I need to practice.
any pointers or tutorials you could point me at?

◮CYAN◭;49749827 said:
is everything sample based? or did you draw notes in the editor? Sounds good.
I need to practice everything you've done here, just haven't got to it yet...the technical side.

Hardness of bass and tightness of compression to be more particular, is what I need to practice.
any pointers or tutorials you could point me at?

I play everything out and then out on keyboard, sometimes ill go in and draw them in.. kicks usually draw in. hmm all the tutorials on youtube are pretty old ones, i guess you can search mixing and compression. one thing i will tell you is you should download Native instruments Transient master great vst...

Your low end is so perfect man and the mastering sounds industry quality, all your transitions are smooth and your bass line carries the track perfectly, the only thing i could say is it might be nice to throw in a bridge or something where you drop the low end and a piano line and build it up again to drop back in around 2.06, great track man id love some feedback if you wanna check out my new trap track

Your low end is so perfect man and the mastering sounds industry quality, all your transitions are smooth and your bass line carries the track perfectly, the only thing i could say is it might be nice to throw in a bridge or something where you drop the low end and a piano line and build it up again to drop back in around 2.06, great track man id love some feedback if you wanna check out my new trap track

thanks man feed returning, thANKs for the pointers

Damn son where´d you find this *whiteguy mixtape voice*

Haha, this sounds dope af, really professional, how long you been making beats for?
Im still new at this so i couldnt really give any advice, just feedback... but listening to this dont look like you really need it. :) Keep em coming mayne!

Damn son where´d you find this *whiteguy mixtape voice*

Haha, this sounds dope af, really professional, how long you been making beats for?
Im still new at this so i couldnt really give any advice, just feedback... but listening to this dont look like you really need it. :) Keep em coming mayne!

Hahaha ! thanks man been making beats for 2 years now! Got any music online?

Back