I'm Danny Farrell and I'm new here...

FarrellMCMXCV

Hey I'm Danny Farrell and just joined this forum. I'm a 15 year old boy from England in the UK and I work with FL Studio, I'm not signed or anything because I don't have a huge fan base (which I really want). I do sometimes do a few LiveStream shows with my work but not alot of people come. I am a huge Rihanna fan and do lotsof her stuff!
Here's my latest creation which is an instrumental to Rihanna's NBA performance... youtube.com/watch?v=8MJSx5EUVls

TWITTER: FarrellMCMXCV
YOUTUBE: dannyyay
dannyfarrell.blogspot.com

welcome dude..

holla if you need anything..

im UK based also. London

Thank you, I'm from Essex. A huge problem I have been having for a year now, since I started being bothered about it, is trying to gain a bigger audience. I have tried lots of ways but never got any bigger? Also my last LiveStream show quite disappointed me with the amount of people that turned up. Any advice on how to gain a bigger audience?

just network, network, network...

twitter, facebook, soundcloud, etc...

drop regular free downloads of your instrumentals say like 4/6 beats every 1 or 2 months bro..

also what could really help is start working on a official mixtape... get artists to rap / sing on your beats and put together a official tape..

that way you will promote it and so will every artist featured on there too.

just a few guidelines you can follw there bro..

im sure other ppl will have their own ways of doing things

I have doen lots of networking such as Facebook and Twitter but I have never heard of Sound Cloud?
And I have also released 2 projects that are like long albums, but had the same problem on those. One was Rihanna's Last Girl On Earth Tour remade and the other was my own Rihanna remixes.
If I do a mixtape with other artists, what type of other artists? Famous?
Thanks for the help, at the moment I'm gonna see what this Sound Cloud is like! :)

nah not famous artists... local artists.

it starts at your local spot man.. create a buzz around your local ways 1st.. then move on to bigger and better things.

you can hit up loads of artists on facebook, twitter, myspace, soundcloud etc etc...

if you see in their bio it says they do music then just send them a friendly msg.. introduce yourself and let em kno your ideas..

some will say cool lets do it and others may say F **K off BUT its worht a shot..

if you dont ask you dont get!!!

Oh thankyou, I got aspergers syndrome so I never give up on things and that's how I got into music because it's something I wanted to do. In December I started training myself to sing and there is a huge difference already so far. What do you think would be the best thing to release next?

Back