If you're in Houston, PLEASE READ THIS NOW...

B

B-Style

Ay yo,

It's ya boy B-Style from that durty durty south reppin' H-Town to the fullest. Well, let me get down to business...

I have REALLY big things happening and I need a serious collaboration with either another Houston-based label or any artist (vocalist or rapper) of any gender or race to hit me up.

TVT Records, Dope House Records, and a personal promotional assistant for Nelly's Team Lunatics asked me to find that one real tight collab that will launch us to the top in the music industry...period!

I have been specially invited by Mary Moore, Nelly's promotional assistant, to a networking and showcase party being held at Spiro's in Austin for independent labels and artists on December 7th (Sunday). V.I.P.'s will be in the house! Sham (producer from Chingy's album) will be there as well as major label executives, and managers! She told me to find some talent...and fast. If you wanna collab, don't care what you do, hit me up ASAP at bstyle@2kentertainment.com

Be sure to check out the music I've created and produced at http://www.soundclick.com/2kentertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Back