I'd Like Some Thoughts... *F4F*

SellMyBeats.NET

Making Beats Make MONEY™
SellMyBeats™ is a company I've started based around my 200 page ebook. There really aren't a lot of 2012-2013 success stories of people Selling Beats Online. I'm one of the few. I was asked to include EVERYTHING that led me to the point of actually making a LIVELIHOOD off my music and I did. From me ranking on the first page of Google to losing thousands with PPC. I wanted to make an actual product I could stand by.

It's unbelievable the amount of misinformation out there. When I first started Selling Beats I was literally chasing my tail for months. But I can proudly say I've been making a living Selling Beats Online for close to two years now. (There's proof of my earnings posted on on SellMyBeats.NET - Making Beats Make MONEY™). Also, I've gotten some REALLY POSITIVE reception by people who've purchased it already.

(I've uploaded a few sample pages):

SamplePage1.png
SamplePage2.png

SamplePage3.png
SamplePage5.png

Last edited:
Its good when you can actually do something you love and make a living from it! Keep up the good work.

This iTunes strategy is very interesting. Want to learn more about that. Just your samples gives me new inspiration. Keep it up!

Definitely something worth considering as I am in need of a cash inflow... Hmm... thanks!

^^ PM me if you want to talk about Beat Selling. I only brought in about 3-4k in November. Sales were a little lower because I had to compete with Thanksgiving/Black Friday and early Christmas Shopping.

Cheers.

This looks like a useful tool for people starting out, as well as experienced people who might want a different perspective. Nice!

I like this guide, it can definitely help upcoming producers or producers who are struggling. Keep it up bro!

Awesome. Man, sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the amount of passion that I see around this forum. This can help other people a lot. A great read.

Def gonna have to check this out, I think most of us if not all would like make beats for a living & any information & tips on how to do that is valuable & this doesn't seem like too bad of a price. Salute to u, keep grindin

This looks like a very useful guide man, seems like somethin that can help producers who just started & veteran producers, definitely somethin i'd consider looking into

Here's my honest opinion:

It has too much of the "typical scam page" look with it. You have all these claims, but so does everyone with similar webpages to yours. You don't even have a picture on your page. That's a tip, most people want a face to link a product to.

Overall you may have a quality product, but the marketing is a little too out-dated for me.

Appreciate all feedback thus far ...

Here's my honest opinion:

It has too much of the "typical scam page" look with it. You have all these claims, but so does everyone with similar webpages to yours. You don't even have a picture on your page. That's a tip, most people want a face to link a product to.

Overall you may have a quality product, but the marketing is a little too out-dated for me.

Thanks for the honesty. Cheers.

Interesting. I am still on the fence of whether I want to make money off what I do. I love doing it on the side (because of my job schedule) and I definitely have passion for it, but the whole business aspect of it seems overly time consuming... AND I'm worried that if I become too business oriented with my production that it might end up becoming more about quantity rather than quality.

But, it's good to see that you are helping others through your knowledge! Keep doing what you do!

Back