"I Wonder" Instrumental

Change the snare more into a clap if you REALLY need to include the snare at the beginning. The snare sounds better once the samples start playing. Also include the clap every time the samples stop. Also, really nice choice of sample. What's the original song?

Nice sample choice, like the vibe you're going with. Sounds like the low end is distorting pretty hard, but could be what I'm listening on. Otherwise liking the vibe on this one man.

I agree with changing the snare into a clap at the beginning. Other than that, It's good! Just work on your mix, especially on the low end. The bass sounds very static and low quality. Everything else is great tho. Nice stuff bro!

Nice sample choice, like the vibe you're going with. Sounds like the low end is distorting pretty hard, but could be what I'm listening on. Otherwise liking the vibe on this one man.
Thanks for listening! It could be a combination of what you are listening to + what I used to listen while mixing. I will listen to it on different sources & take note of the bass. Thanks again!

I agree with changing the snare into a clap at the beginning. Other than that, It's good! Just work on your mix, especially on the low end. The bass sounds very static and low quality. Everything else is great tho. Nice stuff bro!
I'll certainly take another look at the bass & try to improve the quality. Thanks for listening!

sick man
Nice sample and im lovin the lazer sounds and panned hihats, keep up the dopeness
peace!

hm i kinda like the snare and the hihats that are panned to the left. the sample is cool too but you could improve your kicks and subbass i think they could be more clean but overall cool beat.

Back