I think Fetty Wap > Drake

Desire Inspires

I am listening to "My Way" over and over. Fetty Wap's style of melody and vocalizing is more entertaining than Drake. He has a more entertaining voice. This is one of the only songs I heard with a Drake feature where Drake hasn't stolen the show.

I am not sure if Fetty Wap will capitalize from his potential. But if he has the right people around him, he could become a legend.

I never understood why more rappers don't just sing their verses in a melodic way. People have been singing more several millenia and only rapping for a few decades. That ish is just catchy as hell when done the right way!

I totally get what your saying I too believe fetty wap could blow up even bigger, but saying hes gonna be a legend is too outlandish in my opinion, hes seems a bit to shy if you watched his civil tv intereview or his hot 97 interview he basically said hes doesn't really like to hang around or collaborate with people other than his squad, I feel like his lack of desire to really collaborate with people outside of his circle may hinder him, also his ability to actually spit may not help him either, regardless of what anyone says about drake he can actually rap, like really rap, whens the last time you heard fetty wap spit a verse on some real rap shit? hes gonna sell records because his style is too unique and hard to deny but evetually people are gonna get tired of that trap queen sound

i hate when people compare legends to new dudes.. fetty wap is a new dude.. don't compare him to drake.. fetty wap has 6 great songs.. drake prolly got like 200 great songs.. wap's discog isn't there yet.. he's on his way but honestly... he could be a nobody by next year.. it happens all the time.. and i'm not hatin just bein real.. i'm from jersey and know roamed the same streets fetty did

Back