I smoked crack for the first time and made this....

runnerda

Hi guys I am just getting started on this site and am new to making beats, your expert opinions will be greatly appreciated on this.

I didnt expect to be coming in to tell you that the track is actually really good.

Im sure theres a lesson to be learnt somewhere in here, just not sure what it is hahah. Ive been laughing since I opened this thread.

I didnt expect to be coming in to tell you that the track is actually really good.

Im sure theres a lesson to be learnt somewhere in here, just not sure what it is hahah. Ive been laughing since I opened this thread.

thanks, really appreciate it and yeah I guess getting played on the internet is hard some times so thought I'd get creative..

This is really dope! I'm curious as to what you did to get your bass like that? I've been listening to so much Kaytranada lately and have been trying to get a similar bass feel, but I haven't found any success yet haha

This is really dope! I'm curious as to what you did to get your bass like that? I've been listening to so much Kaytranada lately and have been trying to get a similar bass feel, but I haven't found any success yet haha

I used massive, select sine square wave form, drop it down to sub levels on the octave e.g. -24. turn the wave form knob to face square adjust to taste. then add a a filter envelope on lp filter starting open and dropping to closed. after that you should be done. you can do this on any synth, adjust the filter envelope/position to make it sound fatter possibly add al little resonance. also make sure you compress it slightly. this is how I did it you may find presets but whatever hope it helps.

I am also working on setting up a label anyone interested in doing some live shows and moving forward as a team get in touch..

Back