i produced, recorded, mixed, and mastered this track. sonically how does it sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDFRx

artworks-000074757883-az5xd6-t500x500.jpg

This is a sick beat. I love the introduction, though I think the vocal clips are too low in volume to hear. Not sure if that's what you were going for but it bothered me slightly that I could hear something was being said but had no idea what it was XD

I think the overall production quality is very high and I really liked the song.

Take care!

This is a sick beat. I love the introduction, though I think the vocal clips are too low in volume to hear. Not sure if that's what you were going for but it bothered me slightly that I could hear something was being said but had no idea what it was XD

I think the overall production quality is very high and I really liked the song.

Take care!

appreciate that!

Yes man, this sounds really good. Mix sounds very clean to me. I think the mastering part is well done to.
Like the vocals on the beat too. The rapper in the first part is very good. I can't hear if the rapper in the second part is the same, his voice sounds lower.
The first one got a nice vocal. His voice sounds very fine to me. Like i know him or sometin'.

Check my beat here, lemme know what u think about it.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/vamos-boiz-enter-f4f-476050/

After listening again though, I do agree that the levels of the vocal sample was a little too quiet.

(Sorry I just double posted, can't get rid of this post haha).

Last edited:
After listening again though, I do agree that the levels of the vocal sample was a little too quiet.

(Sorry I just double posted, can't get rid of this post haha).

haha no worries. yea, the vocal sample has been a popular criticism

Yes man, this sounds really good. Mix sounds very clean to me. I think the mastering part is well done to.
Like the vocals on the beat too. The rapper in the first part is very good. I can't hear if the rapper in the second part is the same, his voice sounds lower.
The first one got a nice vocal. His voice sounds very fine to me. Like i know him or sometin'.

Check my beat here, lemme know what u think about it.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/vamos-boiz-enter-f4f-476050/

thanks man! and yea, the first rapper, School Daze (formerly known as JF Coop) is from DC. he has a great voice for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back