I Need Your Opinion

PBA

Visionary
Tell me if you like our new banner below. We're about to launch a campaign creating a buzz for the next up and coming Producers Beat Auction event here in Atlanta. Thanks!

pbabanner.jpg

Is rza affiliated or promoting it? Kinda of ol school (like me) for the young cats? Outside of that on the banner looks cool. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
^^^^I agree. Minus anybody, it would be a go in my opinion. Me for example, I usually don't go for anything that has some sort of celeb on it. I might be interested if I see the person who is respnonsible or a couple of unknown beat makers who look like they fit what is being advertise....(maybe somebody holding an MPC or a tee with PBA on it.) It would make me wonder what is PBA. And sometimes just keeping things simple is all that is needed and not give someone any other ideas besides what you want them to see. RZA for example might seem more inviting to East Coast beatmakers and southern beatmakers might overlook what is going on as they look at the picture. Same as if Lex Luger is on a banner might make people who don't make that style of music feel like they are not wanted. In my opinion.

Last edited:
The text might benefit from having more dark space around it.....Oh, and you actually have to concentrate too much to decipher what it says.

Last edited:
Is rza affiliated or promoting it? Kinda of ol school (like me) for the young cats? Outside of that on the banner looks cool. Good luck with it.

No rza not affilated but good point you made my friend never thought about it like that

Back