I need some feedback. I will return the feedback.

This is a reworked version with some guitar thrown in and a change up on the reverb. Let me know what y'all think. I will gladly return all feedback. Forewarned this isn't typical hip hop or electronic.

I think you need a higher quality guitar sound and synth. I like that part that comes in at 33 seconds or so.

But yeah man, your beats will turn people off if you have those low quality sounds. Research in google for the best VSTs.

Hello,, This is a nice composition man, but i gotta be real,, The Panning is what threw me off immediately. Lucky for you i'm a rock/blues guitarist 1st, then Producer 2nd lol. So here's what i think,
1. panning overused , too much separation with your instruments. Your melodies are on the left and a quiet rhythm on the right, makes it feel like im listening to a song with one side of my headphones working properly.
The guitar ,It's a nice melody! So let it be heard, Instead of paining the guitar all the way to the left rather put it at about 15-20 percent to the left , that will give it a much fuller and dominant sound.
The square like lead synth that replies the guitar, Pan that 15-20% to the right . This will remove the 'only playing in my left ear' effect.
Now your rhythm and bass should have no panning at ALL!, or very little, like 2-5 % but really none at all for beginners.
Your rhythm also needs to be louder fill up more. When it Enters at 10s it didn't deliver a punch at all, We should be like damn,,,, now the song has started!. A louder rhythm will also create a Foundation for to your song, also try to add a baseline to fill the Low Freq, there a bit Bare.
The drums i hardly have any problems with :), i can hear how you've panned the hat. its really nice and the volumes seem level. Good job on them.
Now the effects At 15 secs there some weird delay on the guitar, i think i get what you were going for but it didn't come off. So remove that ,if you have a stereo shaper effect add that on AFTER you've fixed the panning. And the reverb levels are pretty good too.
The Guy above said your using low quality sounds, but i think that's not entirely true. Your sounds are just very raw, meaning you just need to add chocolate to your nuts until you have Ferero Rocher (Really good production). Getting vst's like Nexus is great cause they do alot of work for you, But you still gotta know how to Eq, mix and effects to your work. Its just practice with lessons on your Daw,, Hope my Feedback helped check out my page i use a lot of guitar on my Pop beats :
www.reverbnation.com/guiatarkings

D$struction Band...That is some incredible advice. I reworked it with your suggestions. Unfortunately EQing is not my strong point. @S-Cruz, It was my understanding that RealGuitar was one of the best along with the Arturia V Collection and Absynth. @MrSloth...You probably heard the original version without the guitar a couple of days ago. Someone mentioned on the original it sounded like something he would do vocals over. As far as length goes, Where would you trim the to reduce the length? I'll return the feedback

Last edited:
Back