i need simple help in cool edit pro. HELP PLEASE!

themarsh420

I record in cool edit pro and i don't know to much about recording and i have to dynamic process every time i record. Is there some way to make it so after i stop recording it will automatically dynamic process? Or is dynamic processing necessary?

The closest thing to automation in Cool Edit Pro was the batch file processing scripting feature. I can't see how you would use that to automatically get dynamic processing done after you record... you would still have to manually activate the script and even then the processing would be destructive.

you're still using cool edit pro? that's some obsolete softwares there. try looking into audition, first off. or any of the other more up to date programs out there. you can't expect ~10 year old software to do everything you want.

i would recommend reaper, when you load in audio you need to process you can add effects without it actually affecting the sample until you render. its great because you can reorder your signal chain as you wish to find out what works best for you. then when youre done just bounce it out

Back